Sunday, May 3, 2009

I would like to know which online survey job is the best one that only pays cash for the survey?

I want to do online survey without having to apply for other products in order to get paid. I just want to answer questions and get paid only. Can someone give me the web site for the one I%26#039;m looking for?|||A lot of them are scams, so be really careful. A real market research survey company will never ever charge you a dime.





The sites that I use are:





SurveySavvy


Opinion Outpost


Harris Poll


Epolls


Global Test Markets





I%26#039;ve been paid by all of these and I know for a fact that they won%26#039;t ever charge you anything or scam you.


I usually make around $10-$50 per month from each site.





Here is a great site with lots of reviews of sites including minimum age, average payout and which countries are eligible.





http://www.earnontheside.com/?page_id=13|||http://jobs.kritagya.net.np





Use above link to view list of online jobs provider which are genume and they do pay you without any registration fee.


Above website do not provide any job. It is just a registar of many multi national online job provider which are free to join. It gives you idea and links of online jobs which are verified to pay you no matter where you live.


Instead of going to above link you may search for online job anywhere using any search engine but there are 2 problems in doing so first is you may get into a site which is a scam and the second problem is you don%26#039;t get good support for job.


Jobs providers in this site may be also in above other answers but if you join through this you get free live support with yahoo conference among registered members every week and email support 24 hours replied in less than an hour. There are more than 1450 job holders around the world who have joind in last 1 month through above link.


i am one among them and i am very happy that i registered for my survey job through jobs.kritagya.net.np|||There are hundreds of survey sites available, but you have to avoid the ones that are scams. Don%26#039;t waste your time on any sites that require you to sign up for %26quot;special offers%26quot; before completing surveys. Also you should NEVER have to provide credit card information or make any payments to sign up to complete surveys. A list of good survey companies (I have tried them all) is here: http://thriftyjinxy.blogspot.com/2008/06...|||Hi I have done paid surveys for a while and have been using this site http://www.mysurvey123.com which has free lists of legitimate paid survey sites (all free to join) with reviews and ratings, and paid survey guide and advice/tips.





By the way, real legit paid surveys are always free to do, no need to %26quot;apply for other products in order to get paid%26quot; - those are not real paid surveys, they are paid offers.|||I can tell that most of the ones above are scammy.


I%26#039;ve been using this one recently, and it actually pays decently.


Check it out:





http://www.awsurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?Re...


They pay by check and/or PayPal, so it%26#039;s more convenient :)|||I can really relate I like to make money from doing surveys rather than get paid by points, rewards etc! I have been making money from surveys for over 2 years now! To be helpful, I can share a link that I found from a previous answerer!|||here is a great resource for what you are looking for:


http://guide-online-surveys.com/





i like the site because they have sites that offer paypouts in paypal|||Sure,





On the right hand side of the page there is a huge list of the most profitable survey sites.





http://morefree2joinsurveysites.blogspot...|||Hi.. Everyone needs money these days, sometimes we need to earn some extra money and thanks to internet for making this possible. I remember I was jobless before a year back, so I was searching for some online jobs. I have tried everything and nothing worked out. I have even paid some fees and lost it. Later I came to know that if someone ask money to join them to make money is a scam. And very few companies are legit these days. I then joined a survey company, and the best part is that, its absolutely FREE to join, I got registered with them as I got nothing to lose. They credit my account with $5 right away just to join them%26lt;!--Later they gave me some surveys, and i got huge money doing it. They got some offers to and after completing it they will credit our account. And these days am making more than $50 to $75 a day. Its very simple and I am doing it just by sitting in home. And you heard it right... Making money sitting at home with just a laptop and an internet connection. So now you ask me, whats that name of the survey company and please find that below....





http://surveyoffers.freehostia.com/





http://surveyadventure.awardspace.com/





It will take only 10 secs to register your account. Free internet paid surveys are the quickest and easiest way to earn a good income working from home or anywhere. All you need to know is how to fill an online form, and to click a few mouse buttons. Paid surveys are suitable for people from all walks of life and all ages. Whether you are a teen, a university student, a working adult or a retired grandpa--%26gt;there is a free internet paid survey for everyone and anyone. Free internet paid surveys are really an easy way to earn some extra cash to supplement your income. I hope this will help you in making money online.|||They%26#039;ve worked for me. I review some survey sites to make money that have worked for me at http://cashtutor.blogspot.com What you have to do is complete surveys and offers for companies that want the public%26#039;s opinion. By doing this, you are able to earn money very easily for simply giving your opinion or trying out sample products. This is a great service that allows one to work from home, on their spare time, at their leisure, and still bring in a nice sum of money every month. People have made up to $1000 easily on this site by just working on it in their spare time. It is not going to replace a real job%26#039;s salary, but it is a very nice bonus. There are also many features on these web site, such as contests and special surveys, from which you can redeem extra prizes that would be sent to you with your monthly cheque, such as iPods, Xbox 360s, PSPs, digital cameras, gift certificates, and much more.





Cheques are sent monthly, and usually arrive about a week or a week and a half into the next month. No payment from you is ever required, not to sign up, not EVER. Unlike other sites that try to scam people out of their money, these sites never requires you to pay them.





%26quot;If the site doesn%26#039;t get paid from me, then why would they have this service going?%26quot; - The sites don%26#039;t get paid directly from you, but when you complete an offer or survey, they also get paid a small portion of what you earned yourself. For example, if you complete a survey about computers let%26#039;s say, you would earn maybe $2 and the web site itself would recieve $0.50 from the company also for getting you to complete the survey. These surveys take little time at all, most taking up less than even 1 or 2 minutes of your time.





Fraud is also a big deal on the Internet these days, and this site recognizes that. That is why they ask for ONLY three bits of information: Your name, email address and your home address. Yup, that is all. No credit card information, no banking information, nothing like that. All they require is your name and address so that your cheque can be sent to your home every month. Your email address is only required to confirm that you have done the offers and surveys. Fortunately, no spam mail or junk mail is ever sent out by this site and your information is never shared with any other company.





Personally I have been a member of these websites, along with thousands of other satisfied users, for approximately 1.5 years now and have earned well over $8600 by working in my spare time. This web site has been great to me, also the members and administrator are very friendly, and are always there to help you with a question or problem you may be having. So far, I%26#039;ve listed only positives about this site, because I can%26#039;t think of a single negative thing about it. Earn money in your spare time, at no cost to you...Easy as that! I give you my word that they pay.





email me at lancesurveys@hotmail.com if you have any questions





p.s half the answers you were givens are scams awsurveys, snapdollars, etc. don%26#039;t worry i deleted them

No comments:

Post a Comment