Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is there anyone out there who is an existing member of an online survey? please give me feedback.?

could someone pls tell me whether online survey members after paying the corresponding fee ( as in marketing, products surveys %26amp; consumer point of view ) get paid after participating in? are these online surveys really exists and or legitimate?

Is there anyone out there who is an existing member of an online survey? please give me feedback.?
I don't know the answer to that... but I was doing the ones that pay with every survey.... I have even been sent some products to sample.... they paid $5.00 for every survey.....





Some are legitimate... but I never had to pay for it..... But, I'm sure it is not that much... give it a try!!! Or look it up at the Better Business Bureau and see if their company is legit.....








Your sister,


Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment