Monday, May 24, 2010

Revisiting an online beauty research/survey site; can't remember URL?

Back in '02 or '03, I remember taking this professional online survey where users had to rate a bunch of face shots, and based on their selection they were given their preferences in terms of age, race, features, and percentile of beauty that fit their standard. (The entire test was around 30 minutes long I think.)





I'd like to revisit that website, but I'm not sure if it's still around. Does anybody have any clue as to what I'm talking about? :/

Revisiting an online beauty research/survey site; can't remember URL?
I have heard of that but can't recall the website. :( I know what you're talking about. I hope you find that. I looked on yahoo and google and found nothing. Oh well, we'll find it sooner or later. :)





Hope that helps! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment